Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yes don't fall over... two posts in one day.

Last year I was involved in the "Friends" swap and Khris was my partner..
she sent me her Sling bag pattern and fabric.
Last week, my stressful daughter wanted some time out from her HSC studies...
So I showed her this kit.. and look what she did.
I think she did a great job.
Sewing is a great way to relieve stress..



Anyway, back to study Jess!!!

Happy quilting



Sandy

P.S. I wonder who gets to keep the bag????

4 comments:

  1. Jess did a wonderful job !!! I wonder who keeps the bag too !! ;)
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jess did an amzing job,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. she did a great job......sewing is a good stress reliever.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. She did a great job! I have the exact same bag too - great taste LOL

    ReplyDelete