Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Yes I am alive!!!

I have been sewing and very busy!
I finished my bag in the Stitch-a-long.
 
 
I celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary in Vanuatu.
It was also my birthday.


 
I then travel to Nowra with the lovely Kim as our host.
Anni Downs from Hatched and Patched was the designer
(I can't show you the actual project - it hasn't been release as yet)
 
 


 
Here are all the ladies and the lovely Anni.
 
 



My dear husband was in an accident on the 10th October.
 He was on his bike and was hit by a taxi.
Broken wrist and heaps of bruises.
He had one operation on his wrist last week. He is feeling heaps better.
I was also hit by a car around 3 years ago...  not many couples have this in common.. hey.
 
You just never know what is around the corner.
 
Sending heaps of prayers to those affected by the bush fires.
 
 
Sandyn
 
 


5 comments:

  1. It's NiCe to have you back! Lovely post to enjoy...
    Looks like a great time was had in Nowra too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sandy i was in Vanuatu a few weeks ago too,happy aniversary,are you coming to meld for Leanne's house xmas gathering? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your husband mends quickly....really odd you have both been hit by cars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! I hope your hubby heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds nice and busy at your place...........holidays workshops......nice bag..looking forward to catching up...........

    ReplyDelete