It was my birthday last weekend.... and I was spoilt from my swap groups and blogging friends.
Here.. Yes turn your head to the side... don't know why this keeps happening! the cute gifts I received from the lovely Kate in the Spring Swap.... that girl is just so clever...
Thanks again Kate.
Yes turn your head again...
Goodies from the fat quarter birthday group... thanks girls.
More beautiful gifts from Kate... on the right and the sweet Rosalyn left.
Another group of beautiful ladies (birthday club) sent me these lovely "Red" fabrics...
One day I will start/finish a red quilt....
Thanks so much girls
I wish I could receive all these everyday.... It was so much fun.
Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special...
All chocolate received in any parcels were eaten that day!!
Anyway, back to some sewing..
Sandy
happy birthday Sandy,what lovely things you received.xx
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely goodies to work with Sandy. Glad you had such a happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteYou have been very spoilt .... What a perfect birthday Sandy..
ReplyDeleteYou deserve them all Sandy....have fun with that lot...x
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great day :)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletegorgeous pressies!
Glad you had a great birthday
xx