Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yes.... I am back.. again.

I have been busy.. with heaps of sewing and parties.
Here are my fabric baskets from Chooky's stitch-a-long...
 

This is a good friend of the family.  
She came to me wanting to make a quilt for another friends "18th".
Great job!!!



My daughter turned "18".. I wish I was that age again with the knowledge and "wisdom" I know now.. anyway she had a "High tea" with her girlfriends..


She made all of the food...
and this blunting.. cute hey.

And here is my bag from Chooky's stitch-a-long..
Yes I have been busy.
 

Anyway, happy quilting
 
 
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Lovely spots on your bag. High tea is a lovely way to celebrate, happy birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy Busy!!! I love your bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sewing........I love helping people start sewing........happy birthday to your girl.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. High Tea....beautiful. Lovely finishes. I love your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All looks great Sandy

    ReplyDelete