Friday, April 13, 2012

Universal Studio - Osaka Japan

I think we are getting old Ben!!!.... sore feet.
I love that Australia was in the background.

It was fun having some photo's with the characters walking around... 

 Ernie was always a favourite of mine... what a silly smile I have on my face!!!
My husband was pick to dance in front of everyone..... you should have seen my kids faces... 


Anyway, happy quilting




Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy what a great trip... somewhere I would like to go in the future ... and that fabric shop wheeeee!! hope you did not spend up big time .... think of the return weight limit. hugs Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Go Ben..were the Kids Embarrassed..LOL
    Great Pics Sandy looks like a Fun Day.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol,so funny Sandy i can just pic the kids faces,glad you are all having so much fun.xx

    ReplyDelete