Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Quilt and Easter Swap

A friend at work is having a baby, but with life so busy and going away I didn't get
a chance to make her a baby quilt.
I was reading a blog - Rachel of Four Wise Monkeys..
She was selling this cute quilt... and at a great price.
It is just so cute.
 She just loved it. The baby is due while we are away.

Iwas in a Easter swap and check out what Tarnyia made me.
The just too cute table topper.

 I also receive some chocolates, a cute Japanese key right, charm squares and cute bunny ears.
I just LOVE it all!!!



We were all ready to go on our trip... and they have delay our flight until tomorrow night.

Sad face here

Anyway, hopefully we will finally go


Sandy


5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a relaxing good time in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip Sandy.

    Hugs - Fee X

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you Sandy i have been admiring that table topper,its gorgeous,what a lovely parcel to receive.Have a wonderful trip.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous table topper! Hope you get to Japan and have a fantastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely presents !! I hope you'll have a great trip !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete