I was in a Easter swap organise by the lovely Maree.
I had the pleasure of sending my gifts to Michelle.
I made this cute candle mat design by Bareroots...
I also made a bag in Homespun call "The Chocolate Chase" by Natalie Lymer.
And I also found the cute rabbit tin online from England.
I did include a yummy chocolate rabbit!!!
Anyway, happy quilting
Sandy
P.S. only four sleeps to go.... Japan and cherry blossoms.
I'm sure Michelle loved these very charming gifts! And Nundle looks like you had a blast. Very lovely to meet all the ladies. Have fun in Japan!
ReplyDeletelovely swap gift for Michelle Sandy,you will be on the plane before you know it,have a fun trip.xx
ReplyDeleteSandy your gifts are fantastic......lucky Michelle...only two day..
ReplyDeleteI love it all Sandy. The candle mat is on the coffee table complete with candle and the sweet little bag is waiting in the wings to do it's duty when the 'big bunny' comes. Very sad news about the yummy Lindt rabbit.....it was delish with my coffee. I know very naughty not to wait.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks again Sandy xx
Your candle mat is really cute !!!
ReplyDeleteFlorence