Yes... I am still alive...lol.
I have been so busy with life that blogging life has been put on hold for a while... but I am back!!
Hope you all enjoyed your christmas.... I did.
I have been very busy before Christmas with many swaps...
The LOVELY chooky organised again the SSCS swap.
I received my gifts from the LOVELY Shiree - all the way from New Zealand..
Cute hey... and she sent two of her very own patterns... nice
This is what I sent to Terry in the USA...
I received this so cute christmas wreath from Christine in Quilt Fabric Delights Christmas swap...
This is what I received from Cheryll in Let's stitch together six items swap...
Chocolates were eaten. Sorry. More cute things....hey!!
LOVE these.. Just want to eat them.
A friend asked me to make her sons some cushions... already to be sent out.
Hope you all enjoy your New year Celebrations...
Anway... happy quilting..
Sandy
Welcome back Sandy. Lots of lovely things sent and received. Great swaps.
ReplyDeleteWow Sandy lots of lovely gifts sent & received here! I love the Anni Downs runner, so clever!
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts ! sent and received !!
ReplyDeleteAll my best wishes for the new year !
florence
lots of lovely sewing......lovely parcels received and sent in the SSCS..........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2012.......
ReplyDeleteSo pleased my gifts were a hit. The cupcakes are sweet aren't they! HaPPy NeW YeaR! :)
ReplyDeleteSo pleased my gifts were a hit. The cupcakes are sweet aren't they! HaPPy NeW YeaR! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sandy...great gifts made and received....and totally lovely all my gifts thank you so much again Sandy...xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat presents Sandy :)
ReplyDeleteLots of fun things...lucky you!!
ReplyDelete