I am in a online swap group... and I receive the following goodies from the lovely Fee.
It really did make me happy!!
It is a great place to put all of my threads....
Here are all the goodies I receive..
I sent my parcel to the sweet Jenny.
I knew she lived in QLD... so I made the scarf in cotton fabrics..
Who's going to the Sydney Craft show at Darling Harbour....
I will be there on Friday... and meeting up with the beautiful Anita and Chooky.
Will I see you too?
Anway, happy quilting
Sandy
lovely swap parcels sent and received Sandy,have fun at the craft show.xx
ReplyDeleteSee you there xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous wintery goodies Sandy both recieved and sent.
ReplyDeleteLovely swap gifts and how gorgeous is that scarf you made!
ReplyDeletelovely swap gifts..........can't wait to catch up at the Quilt Show.........10 sleeps........
ReplyDeleteSo glad you liked your goodies. Have a wonderful time at the craft show - Give Maree W an extra big squeezy hug from me xxxx Hugs - Fee XX
ReplyDeleteWill see you there too :) lol a sleep countdown!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pressie Sandy, great idea with the scarf too :)
ReplyDelete