I have had one of those weeks... feeling a little down.
So what should a girl do.. but sew something nice.
I wanted to make a bag to hold my goodies from the Sydney Quilt show next week.
I found this cute tote bag pattern by the lovely Khristina
I brought the polka dot linen material from Japan and the bird linen material from
Hatched and Patched.
It was fun to make.
Anyway, happy quilting
Sandyn
Love, love, love it....I think I might need to find me some red polka dot fabric like that too.
ReplyDeleteHugs Khris
Love it!! Are you sure it is big enough for all your purchases though??? LOL
ReplyDeleteJust perfect for all your upcoming purchases :) Look forward to hearing about all the fun from the Sydney weekend :)
ReplyDeleteLove your New Bag Sandy..sure it will be Big Enough for the Show..lol
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to catching up with you again.
cheers
Lovely bag !!
ReplyDeleteFlorence
Maybe we could place orders and all have one.....Sandy the bag is amazing.....
ReplyDeleteWow! Did you make me one. We can be twins... Lol!
ReplyDeleteFYI I really want one.....xo
great bag.......i'll be able to find you with that one........see you soon at the Quilt Show.........
ReplyDeleteOh no are you feeling blue too? I hope the trip to Sydney brightens things up for you - Wish I was going too. Have a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteHugs - Fee X
Your bag is so cute! Hope you have fun at the quilt show. Should be great to catch up with friends and of course the shopping - lol.
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy bag...hope you are feeling brighter
ReplyDelete