Monday, June 18, 2012

Another bag.....

 I had a ball last week at the Sydney Quilt show at Darling Harbour...
I even managed to go 2 days!!!
I have to download some photos....
Meeting other bloggers was so much fun!!!!
Pictures next post I promise..


My husband is overseas..... so to keep me busy at night I have been sewing..
Do you like my new bag.... Barrel of Laughs
The pattern is from Homespun 93 vol 12.3


Great bag to take away on retreats and weekends away.


 Side view... with pockets.


Anyway,  happy quilting...



Sandy


7 comments:

  1. great bag.......wonderful to see you at the quilt show.......shame we missed you at dinner........

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very nice Sandy,love the colours,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weekend away bag...love it...fabulous fabrics, so fresh and pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely bag Sandy! It was soooo much fun meeting everyone...looking forward to your photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How good was the weekend...so pleased we were able to meet...love the bag Sandy....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love the fabrics and style of this great overnight bag :)

    ReplyDelete